KVM is the last technology in virtualization that uses kernel of Linux as hyperviewfinder, being useful the present characteristics of virtualization by hardware in the new processors.
KVM has been including in preferential form in Red Hat Linux from version 6.0 and in the best companies of hosting
Characteristics of the VPS in KVM
- The virtualization with KVM offers VNC support, that allows the user to obtain total access to the console of the VPS
- As much the ram memory as diso hard is not shared with other VPS in the servant. This causes that VPS KVM are more stable and excludes the possibility from overbooking from the servers.
- VPS KVM allow to choose and to personalize different kernels Linux, being able to add or to clear modules of kernel without problems.
- VPS KVM allow to mount virtual private networks (VPN) using, for example PPTP, OpenVPN, IPSec, etc.
- VPS KVM support different operating systems: Windows, Linux, BSD, OpenSolaris, etc.
- In a VPS KVM it is possible to use managers of windows as Windows, Gnome or KDE, being used VNC.
Comparison between KVM, OpenVZ and XEN
|File system dedicated with direct access to the blocks:|
|RAM dedicated with total access and possibilities of purification:|
|Aislaci³n as in a dedicated servant|
|Support for VNC from the first stages of the beginning:|
|Support VPN PPTP:|
|Support VPN OpenVPN:|
|Support VPN IPSec:|
|Configuration of Firewall:|
|Service NFS as module of the Kernel:|
|Total control on sockets and processes:|
|Support for different operating systems:|
|Access dedicated to cards PCI:|
|Configuration of SWAP within the VPS:|
|Official integration in kernel Linux:|
Our VPS KVM
It knows our VPS, all of them with technology of virtualization KVM.